Blac Chyna has reacted to Rob Kardashian public apology to her and the Kardashian family. The couple seems to be heading for a reunion amidst their very bitter split last weekend.

In case you lot were the merely person off the grid this weekend, Blac Chyna Instagram account was hacked and a bunch of screenshots of her DMs were leaked online, some of which raised some eyebrows. In one of the direct bulletin exchange, Chyna openly discussed her plan to Trademark the Kardashian name subsequently she and Rob get married side by side year. The entire exchange all but seems to point to her existence with Rob for the fame. There were some other DMs betwixt herself and Immature Thug that suggested that the two of them hooked upwardly, merely she is maxim those are old messages.

That caused a big uproar between Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian prompting her to motility out of the home they rented from Kylie Jenner. Rob took information technology very difficult and gave his fans and family a scare when he posted some videos of himself crying about the ordeal. Simply things seems to be getting meliorate between the two and Rob has since issued an apology. "This weekend I was in an emotional bad place and did some things that embarrassed myself and my family," he wrote on Instagram. "I apologize and I'1000 seeking aid to deal with my flaws/problems. Delight pray for me and I'm sorry @blacchyna. Y'all are a cracking mother to our child and I love yous."

He even posted a photo of their girl while vowing to go some help to deal with his emotional problems. Blac Chyna accepted his apology and repost information technology on her Instagram for the earth to see. Do you think Chyna and Rob should get dorsum together?